- An Application Form must be completed and submitted together with the necessary supporting documents (birth certificate, latest school report and immigration or visa documentation (if applicable) to the Admissions Secretary at the e-mail address below.
- You will be contacted the moment a place in the grade becomes available.
- Entrance Examinations are written for Grades 1 – 12. An administration fee of R 400.00 is payable prior to the entrance examination. If your application is successful, this amount is credited to your school fee account.
- The Head of the relevant school together with the Head of College, and the Chairman of the Board of Governors (if necessary), decide on the acceptance/rejection of the Applicant. This is based on the completed Application Form and documentation received as well as the Entrance Examination (Academic) and the Financial Criterion being met.
- The decision to accept or reject an application is final and no correspondence and/or communication will be entered into.
- Should your child’s application be successful, an interview is arranged with the relevant Head of School.
- Once accepted into the College, the non-refundable Registration Fee becomes payable.